KNOWING WHAT YOU DO BEST LEADS YOU TO GREAT SUCCESS
In today’s episode, Rob discusses the importance of being your authentic self.
He learns that saying “NO” leads him to his authentic self and freedom.
“You’re in alignment with the decision and so if it’s wrong, you can “only blame yourself.”
Being authentic with yourself is very important. In today’s episode, we are privileged to invite the one and only Rob Angel. He invented the popular word guessing game Pictionary. Since selling Pictionary, he has gone on to invent board games and other products.
You will learn how Rob learns that saying “NO” leads him to his authentic self and freedom. Additionally, Sanyika talks about the deeper level of self-awareness and a deeper level of personal expansion, that you don’t have to pull all the strings.
• What happens when you’re in alignment with your vision?
• What is the “Self-Punishing Paradigm”?
• Why does learning to say “NO” leads you to your authenticity and freedom?
• Why you should trust your instinct?
• What are the important components of a business?
YOU’RE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT:
• The dumbest thing Rob has ever done as a CEO.
• When you feel great, that’s when you should figure out what the hell is going on.
• The worst time to work on your anger is when you are angry
• Learn to say “NO”
• Rob’s journey to his first success